After being available for a matter of weeks, Apple’s third-generation iPad already accounts for six percent of the company’s total number of tablet computers.
The news comes from Chitika Insights, who notes that 6.6 percent of all iPads are the new model, with the remaining 93.4 percent being made up of Apple’s original iPad and the iPad 2. Regarding iPad usage in particular U.S. states, Apple Insider notes that:
Nevada has the highest concentration of A…
Continue Reading Here
Already, Apple’s New iPad Accounts For Six Percent Of The Company’s Tablets
Joe White – appadvice.com